Unlike most other projects on my portfolio, this project isn’t really a game. It’s more of a collection of ideas and programming techniques I picked up whilst learning Unreal Engine 4 during semester two of the second year of my games develoment course at university.

The project itself was originally created to mimic some of the gameplay ideas from Overwatch, such as different characters, as well as character-specific skills. This also inspired the name Undlerlook!

While the gameplay video shows the project isn’t much of a looker, I learnt a lot about developing with Unreal through this – most importantly, I learnt how to efficiently and appropriately use both C++ and Blueprint to make the most of the engine.

As always, the link to the repository is below if you want to check it out.